Work in this P2V strand was whole-school based and whole school self-and peer-assessment is an important part of the strand (work package 5). This is why partners in this strand worked closely with the inspection strand as schools could use the self-assessment framework developed by the inspectorates in P2P and P2V (or the Becta framework for assessing ICT), first self-assessing, then peer assessing.
Participants were Denmark (leader of the work package), Norway, UK (Northern Ireland), Spain (Catalonia), the Netherlands and Austria. The approach was for all to take the topic of new learning environment as the main topic, but also look at other topic area (digital literacy and digital resources). Each cluster of schools applied the P2P methodology to peer review innovative activities in these areas. The network was built up by developing the concept of self-presentation and peer review between school leaders developed in P2P and by sharing good practice using video and audio story telling case study approaches.
For visits (subject to budget), two people (head and ICT or a particular subject area) in each school visited two other schools and host one visit and inspectors join the visits. Visits cover both ICT assessment and all three topics.
We present here the latest visits in P2V, to access the school visits made during the P2P project, check the 'Documents from P2P section'D5.1: Peer visit reports: D5.1 School visit reports.doc
- Report: Visit to Eisenstadt, Austria (Nov. 07): BG_Eisenstadt_Evaluation_revised_November2007.doc;
- Report: Visit to Ashfield, UK (Feb. 08): Ashfields Girls High School Evaluation final.doc;
- Report: Visit to Skeiene, Norway, May 2008: Skeiene_ungdomsskole_Evaluation.doc
- Report Visit to St. Columb's College, May 2008; CE Jacint Verdaguer report: P2VCat_informe_derry.doc
- Report: Visit to CE Jacint Verdaguer, Danish report: p2v_jacint_verdaguer_visit_dk-report_final.doc ; N Ireland report: Barcelona_Report_(Northern_Ireland).doc; P2V blog item by Øjvind Brøgger, UNI-C on co-operative learning
- Report: Visit to Skovvang School, Allerød, Denmark, 28-30 May 2008: Joint_report_on_Triad_2_visit_to_Allerod_FINAL.doc
- Report: Visit to Bjerregrav School, Randers, Denmark, January 2008 (pdf): P2V- Bjerregrav Skole Randers v4.doc
- Report: Visit to Charlottenlund Lower Secondary, Oct 2008: dk-report_Charlottenlund.doc
- Report: Visit to St Pius X High School, Magherafelt 24-25 April 2008: final_draft_Magherafelt.doc
- Reflection. on P2V blog by Øjvind Brøgger, UNI-C
- Report: Combined report by NO and DK schools on the visit to the two St Patrick's schools: NI_visit_no_dk_amended.doc
- Report: Visit to Catalonia: Report: report_espriu_at_cals.pdf; Presentation of review to Espriu teachers after the visit: presentatie p2v eminent bjvo.ppt
- Report: Visit to The Netherlands:
- Report: Visit to HTL Dornbirn: Report_P2V_-_HTL_Dornbirn.pdf
- Report: Visit to IES Marina, Barcelona: P2V_Report_IES_Marina.doc (Word, 1.3MB) P2V_Report_IES_Marina.pdf (pdf, more photos, 300kb); comment by the leader of the Austrian delegation: "Der Besuch dort war wirklich Spitze. Es war aufschlussreich, interessant und hat eine Fülle von eindrücken und Ideen gebracht."
Last changed: Sunday, 29 March 2009